Left Hand Path














Photos by Layke Vermonde


Left Hand Path Shirt, All-Seeing Backpack and Bovver Boots - Disturbia
Kitty Sword Necklace- Yuva Kala

One thing you can't see with your eyes immediately but something what can tell a lot about a person if you know it is if someone is left or right-handed. I was born as a left-handed person and this is something I'm truly proud of. There are lots of interesting facts and rumors about lefties. The most known is probably that they are mostly born with a creative vein. Also lots of known artists and famous people like Justin Bieber, Keanu Reeves and Barack Obama or deceased celebrities like Kurt Cobain or Marilyn Monroe were left-handed. You can read more about interesting facts here on this website which I have found through own researches.

By the way, are you also left-handed like me? Or do you know about any specific other characteristics of lefties?


10 comments :

  1. I don't know more than the Creative Part you mentioned about lefties. 🤔 But what if we could use both hands the same? I guess this would be really great sometimes. 😂
    Btw i Love your pics here and the outfit. Please keep it up.

    Love,
    Lisa from http://mimizukutama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a few people who can use both, left and right hand. I know that back in time, like long time ago teachers tied the left hand of left-handed people behind the stool so they are forced to write with the right hand. Now they can use both hands. That's what I know actually :D It must be cool yes :3 and thank you so much! ♥

      Delete
  2. Deine Bilder sind einfach immer soo schön! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so lovely! Your eye makeup and sword necklace is so neat!! The theories about lefties is very fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was born left-handed but my parents are superstitious and made me learn to use my right hand I sometimes still use my left hand to do certain things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is interesting. I didn't know that parents are still doing this(I guess you are at my age or even younger) and I don't understand why someone forces another to use the right hand.. but now you can use both that's cool tho! :)

      Delete
  5. I love the look of your Left Hand Path Shirt-dress, your jewellery, your lipstick, your hair and the way it moves in the wind! That pendent is striking, and goes with your OOTD beautifully.
    I think it's wonderful that you are left handed.
    Wishing you a happy, interesting, fun and satisfying Samhain.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was born left handed but, my teacher forced me to use my right, now I'm a little bit of both.

    ReplyDelete